Smart Capture Innovators
At Ephesoft, we create advanced capture products to help Enterprises of all sizes and industries identify and extract meaning from their documents. More than 80% of business information is trapped in unstructured content—our goal is to make that data actionable. We initiate processes that add value to a company’s existing content and information management platforms. From automating mortgage applications, streamlining insurance claims, accelerating invoice payments and simplifying sales orders, Ephesoft allows our customers to put information to work and do business faster. This is why we were named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing privately-held companies in the US, and also named one of the top companies to work for in Orange County.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator
We’re looking for a strong sales operations administrator to support our rapidly growing global sales organization & our Salesforce instance. The ideal candidate will be organized and analytic, with the ability to implement Salesforce and Pardot (Marketing Automation) solutions. You will work closely with the sales management and marketing teams, as well as the rest of the company including Finance, Operations, Support, and Engineering, to ensure our CRM continues to evolve to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
What we value:
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce administration and/or implementation skills required;
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, permission sets, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events;
- Experience designing custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation according to application requirements;
- Integration experience of disparate customer/financial/transactional data from multiple databases and enabling multi-directional transfer of data in real time;
- Data management skills, including Excel;
- Strong research and creative problem-solving skills;
- Highly professional with strong communication skills;
- Salesforce certification a plus.
What you bring to the team:
- Hands on administrator who identifies and understands business – processes, workflow between departments, data hygiene and how to support business growth with Salesforce.
- Understanding of the sales process and the value structured workflows and database automation can bring to territory managers
- Taking ownership of document templating, report generation, system maintenance and QA practices
- Training of all stakeholders on Salesforce functionality.
Ephesoft, Inc. delivers our exclusive Smart Capture® intelligent capture technology on-premise or in a SaaS model. With a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of intelligent document capture in a simple and cost-effective application. Ephesoft’s use of open standards and web-based software offers extreme flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. Our superior classification technology allows organizations to automate and streamline mailroom processing and other document-based business processes. Ephesoft is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California. Ephesoft was recently named one of the top companies to work for in Orange County.
To apply, submit resume in pdf format to email@example.com