Smart Capture Innovators
At Ephesoft, we create advanced capture products to help enterprises of all sizes and industries identify and extract meaning from their documents. More than 80% of business information is trapped in unstructured content—our goal is to make that data actionable. We initiate processes that add value to a company’s existing content and information management platforms. From automating mortgage applications, streamlining insurance claims, accelerating invoice payments and simplifying sales orders, Ephesoft allows our customers to put information to work and do business faster.
National Solutions Architect, Analytics
The National Solutions Architect (SA), Analytics is responsible for creating innovative technical solutions for customers using Ephesoft’s Big Data analytics platform. The SA responds to technical and business-related questions from our business partners, customers and prospective clients each day, therefore must be capable of combining creativity with analytical thinking. Duties include management of technical activities of our strategic partners, working hand-in-hand with customers to define requirements, creating demonstrations and proofs-of-concept, and supporting the sales team with technical proposals.
- Deploy Ephesoft’s analytics software into enterprise customer environments, for proofs-of-concept and other requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical configuration of Ephesoft software.
- Provide pre and post-sales technical support to major customers.
- Lead technical training sessions for our partners and end-users.
- Participate in technical discussions or presentations.
- Develop documentation to support the configuration requirements of Ephesoft software.
- 5+ years experience with installation and administration of web applications
- Experience with configuration of Linux and other operating systems
- Experience with configuration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud systems
- Experience with document imaging technology
- Experience with general network management (TCP/IP, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with database administration (MongoDB, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with computer programming (Java)
- Experience with Big Data open source platforms (Hadoop, Apache Spark)
- Ability to explain complex technical ideas to non-technical people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in technical field
- Ability to travel at least 50%
Ephesoft, Inc. delivers our exclusive Smart Capture® intelligent capture technology on-premise or in a SaaS model. With a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of intelligent document capture in a simple and cost-effective application. Ephesoft’s use of open standards and web-based software offers extreme flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. Our superior classification technology allows organizations to automate and streamline mailroom processing and other document-based business processes. Ephesoft is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California.
To apply, submit resume in pdf format to email@example.com