Explore the customer benefits of our Smart Capture® Intelligent Document Recognition (IDR) software to see how we help organizations reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Significant data entry savings through less manual keying
- Integration costs reduced through speedy deployment; CMIS supports leading CRM and ERP platforms.
- IT infrastructure savings due to easy roll out; only a browser is needed on client PCs.
- Training is easy, including available self-guided YouTube videos.
- Ephesoft provides a simple to understand business model which focuses on long-term planning and growth.
- Auditability: The capture process performs with proven, trackable results.
- Compliance: results are measurable and visible for easy compliance reporting.
- Reduced Error Rates: Studies show the human error rate is 8% in classifying documents, due to lack of time off, illness, and fatigue.
- Training: Time and costs are significantly reduced due to associated training of less skilled labor.
- End Users: Users embrace the graphic user interface (GUI) which leads to positive cultural changes, high levels of acceptance, and immediate increases in efficiency.
- More work completed in less time.
- Productivity yields higher returns for the company. Less costs for the company results in additional profits and productivity.
- Increased customer satisfaction as paperwork is processed faster to produce faster results.
- Business workflow begins sooner thus improving the decision making process. (e.g. loan approvals)
- Ephesoft provides an easy to use platform which is streamlined for the user.
- Ephesoft is the only company on the market that offers browser-based, capture solutions that can deployed behind a firewall on premise or in a cloud environment.
- Our software can be deployed on your servers, on an internal private cloud or external clouds. Ephesoft is certified for Amazon Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- Ephesoft is customer and partner focused. We pride ourselves on being the easiest company in the industry to work with.
- We have 24/7 enterprise support available to provide mission critical and global deployments.
- We provide an open architecture using industry standard tools to ensure customers are not locked into a proprietary stack.