Smart Capture Innovators
At Ephesoft, we create advanced capture products to help Enterprises of all sizes and industries identify and extract meaning from their documents. More than 80% of business information is trapped in unstructured content—our goal is to make that data actionable. We initiate processes that add value to a company’s existing content and information management platforms. From automating mortgage applications, streamlining insurance claims, accelerating invoice payments and simplifying sales orders, Ephesoft allows our customers to put information to work and do business faster.
The Marketing Team
The Ephesoft Marketing Team is responsible for telling the company story through our customers’ perspectives. We connect innovative technology with customer priorities. Telling the story begins with listening: we initiate a dialog with our partners, customers and prospects. The end result is more than words and images. We strive to understand the many ways our products improve our users’ experience, and reflect those benefits in approachable, digestible content.
The Marketing team works collaboratively on projects, drawing from the superior skills each of us brings to the table. We strive to match our development team in innovation. Cookie cutter programs and a “me too” approach doesn’t cut it. We look for opportunities to be proactive: tell a better story; provide a richer experience; catch lightening in a bottle.
The Marketing Communications Manager
Ephesoft is a young, exciting, entrepreneurial software company experiencing phenomenal growth. We are adding a new position to our rapidly expanding marketing team. The Marketing Communications Manager will be a creative, driven marketing professional with strong demand generation, project management and copywriting skills. Experience in the software industry required, preferably in the document imaging space. This is a full-time permanent position based out of our corporate office in Orange County (Laguna Hills), CA.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will play an important role in creating, managing and evaluating the success of marketing programs, initiatives, and content. Marketing activities include email marketing, social media, SEO analysis, public relations, marketing communications, event management and research. The ideal candidate will be innovative, energetic and detail-oriented.
What We Value
- Exceptional organizational skills. You have the proven ability to execute marketing automation programs and evangelize our message in words and pictures.
- You take ownership of projects and drive team success. We’ll look to you to work with subject matter experts on multiple topics that are critical to our customers and development team.
- Great Marketers need to multi-task while prioritizing tasks and interacting with multiple stakeholders. A muddled approach will produce convoluted stories, missed deadlines, confusion and frustration.
- We expect innovation to come from all Ephesoft employees. You’ll be exploring for new and better ways to achieve team goals.
What You’ll Do
- Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
- Manage and develop content for corporate and partner websites
- Creating marketing content materials such as brochures, presentations and data sheets
- Manage the development and implementation of new marketing campaigns to support sales activities, ensure revenue and profit achievement, measure success
- Create outbound communications to partners, customer and prospects that tell the Ephesoft story in a concise, compelling and professional manner consistent with company branding and positioning
- Initiate and manage marketing campaigns such as email campaigns, including writing copy, defining workflows, creating templates and tracking campaign results
- Create and edit engaging marketing content including blog posts, newsletters, marketing emails and customer case stories
- Event ownership, including the company’s annual conference for partners, technology vendors, customers and prospects
- Identify prospect resources in key vertical markets through associations, on-line media and trade organizations
- Collaborate with outside vendors and technology partners to create new demand generation programs
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing & communications for a software company
- Experience in public relations and media outreach
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (Salesforce.com and Pardot preferred)
- Experience developing online marketing campaigns from concept to successful implementation
- Experience managing websites, SEO, PPC and basic web designers (WordPress experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management and multi-tasking skills for industry and online events
- Degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications)
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Ephesoft, Inc. delivers our exclusive Smart Capture® intelligent capture technology on-premise or in a SaaS model. With a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of intelligent document capture in a simple and cost-effective application. Ephesoft’s use of open standards and web-based software offers extreme flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. Our superior classification technology allows organizations to automate and streamline mailroom processing and other document-based business processes. Ephesoft is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California.
Job Type: Full-time
- Laguna Hills, CA
- Marketing Communications: 3 years
To apply, submit resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org