Our team is growing rapidly and we are actively looking for the best and the brightest individuals to join our team in our Laguna Hills, CA office. We absolutely pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and support. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a great attitude to join our Support Team as one of our Application Support Engineers.
- 5+ Years Work Experience with Web Application Software and/or IT Support for Web/Cloud Infrastructures.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field of study as a minimum
- Exceptional written and verbal skills over the phone or in person
- Strong understanding of IT
- Working knowledge of the following platforms: Windows and Linux
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Hadoop, Hbase and Spark
- Basic knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with JSON Query Language
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux system administration.
Additional useful skills, but not required:
- Experience with scripting languages such as Unix shell scripts.
- Some familiarity with the JAVA programming language
Support Engineers are expected to be:
- Self-starters who are highly motivated
- Excellent communicators with team members and customers when applicable.
- Excellent problem solvers
- Great team members and work well within a small team
Support Engineers additional work may include:
- Troubleshooting and Diagnosing various technologies outside of our Software (e.g. Hardware, Active Directory, LDAP , MSSQL, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Apache web Server, IIS, etc.)
- Serving as Internal IT Support
- Working Early Morning and Sometimes After Hours based on SLA requirements.
- Participation in Weekend On-Call Schedule
- Possible travel to customer sites within the U.S.
Ephesoft, Inc. delivers our exclusive Smart Capture® intelligent capture technology on-premise or in a SaaS model. With a focus on efficiency and reliability, Ephesoft has crafted the next generation of intelligent document capture in a simple and cost-effective application. Ephesoft’s use of open standards and web-based software offers extreme flexibility and accessibility for a wide range of customers. Our superior classification technology allows organizations to automate and streamline mailroom processing and other document-based business processes. Ephesoft is headquartered in Laguna Hills, California.
To apply, submit resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org